Thread: Will this work?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-09, 9:43pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Here is what I'm thinking from what I read here. You need to find some of the flexible HVAC duct. It's been awhile but I believe you can find it at Home Depot. Can you get a ladder or some access to the ceiling? You could hang one end of the flexible duct there and have the other end down by your torch, suspend it by wire from hooks in the ceiling?

I have no idea if that would be better. My concern with the fan method would be that it's not going to trap ALL the gas, you'll have bleed off to either side of the fan, does that make sense at all?

It sounds like a wonderful space, I'm sure you can make it work.

Now that's just off the top of my head and I know there are people much more knowledgeable than I am at ventilation, just a thought. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.