View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 6:00pm
boro color bender

I've made thousands of toys. I wish I could be more specific, but I don't have the energy to type all of this out right now. I'm sick.

Phallix is not a product I would recommend. Some of their stuff was being made in China and I saw some scary stuff make it to the stores. Let's just say quantity and price is what they seemed to be shooting for, not quality. This may have changed, because I haven't been in the biz for a while. I just wouldn't trust it based on the work I've seen. Some of their designs are very good... and their US made products were also top notch.

As far as color goes... it's always safer to encase it in clear if there's a question about metal content. That way it's a non-issue. If you use mostly clear, you can check for stress with a polariscope. I'd suggest making one before you sell anything or allow anyone other than yourself to use the pieces you make. I can give you some info on that as well. They aren't hard to make.

Send me a PM and I'll get you my number if you don't already have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley