View Single Post
Old 2015-05-31, 7:45am

Smile Murano LUCIO BUBACCO workshop in 2016, anyone?

Ciao tutti! Yes, it's time to dust off the cobwebs and reach out to my fellow lampworkers here. Come va?! Ever been dreaming of a true full immersion to your lampwork experience back to the mother of all glassy places? Back to the tiny island of great wonderment and amazing lifetime friendships to be made? I can be that conduit for your to introduce you to AMAZING artists and great lifelong memories to bring back home with you. Having done over a dozen trips to Murano for this purpose, I have lots of tips I can share with you as well as introduce you to local artists behind the scenes.

Drop me a line here either by PM or on the thread or to my personal email (new, BTW) ofiliacinta1@gmail.com

Ven con me a Murano per un veramente fantastico workshop con Lucio Bubacco en 2016!

Start musing and any questions you have, I'd love to entertain them with you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.