View Single Post
Old 2015-06-17, 6:33am

Smile

We are working on dates and price. It will be a four day workshop for sure. This shorter version of the 5 day he usually does in his studio will help with the price for students. I honor Lucio's request that the 3 day workshops are not financially suitable for him due to costs for the studio, so we settled for the four day. We are still working out dates for spring or fall or both !?

Lucio does travel from time to time and teaches, but there is nothing like the experience of his private studio..... surrounded by nothing but Murano air everywhere to breath in the inspiration and history. Call me a romanticist, but I say it like it is. When I started going to Murano in 2002, I was completely enchanted and never imagined the impact it would make on me. I am living what I love and that is to return to Studio Bubacco in beautiful Murano, Italy, with people also eager to get the full immersion experience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.