View Single Post
Old 2015-09-14, 5:52am

Exclamation Come one come all!

Ciao tutti!
I am so happy so see your interest! Please join me in a fantastic journey of a lifetime to study with Lucio Bubacco in his private, state of the art studio in Murano, Italy! The workshop is for students will all sorts of ambitions, interests, backgrounds and skill levels. All are welcome! It is primarily off mandrel work in soft Italian glass.

This time Lucio is offering an opportunity to take anywhere from a three day workshop up to six days, depending on your desire. This affords more students to take the trip to Murano for study having that smaller three day option and option to extended time for those in search of more extensive study.

Here are the details of the costs and dates:
Day 1-2-3 are Wednesday, 23rd, Thursday, 24th and Friday, 25th of March 2016.
Day 4-5-6 are Monday, 28th, Tuesday, 29th and Wednesday 30th of March 2016
You can take any of these 6 dates in any combination from three to 6 days of study.

The price of each day of workshop is 320 euro per day. So your minimum 3 day workshop will be 960 euro. A four day will be 1,280 euro, a five day 1,600 and so on. This will include all materials needed for the workshop and a light lunch and afternoon snack. These meals are homemade right in the kitchen chez Bubacco studio by yours truly. You can bring your own favorite tools, but Lucio’s technique is one that requires bare minimal tools. Further discussion on this will follow.

The price of lodging at Luigi Cattelan apartments in Murano proper, is 41.20 euro per night. This price includes a tax mandated by local government officials. This is for double accommodations in a smoke-free studio apartment with private bathroom, laundry facility and small kitchen for you to prepare your out of workshop hours meals. You are also free to seek other housing options on your own, of course. Having a studio type apartment can save you a lot of money from having to eat out all the time.

Class maximum is 10 students per workshop day. We have had successfully all skill levels in each group with no problem. Class hours are between 9:30AM and 5:30 PM.

So, please let me know if this workshop is of interest to you and any questions you may have at this point. Tell me any questions you have and your thoughts about joining us for this early spring workshop. I am eager to assist in any way I any to make this happen for you. Don't just "dream" about this opportunity, MAKE IT HAPPEN !!

Join me to become the next Venetophile (a person completely enamored with Murano, Venice and all it has to offer you)! Sincerely, Ofilia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.