View Single Post
Old 2022-06-01, 9:08am
Sam I Am

Still at the boring but very important stage. The foundation. They will have to come back & correct more mistakes. They forgot the curbs for the 2 porches. The structural engineer inspector did not like some of the rebar ,so that's a redo for them. My builders answer is don't worry these mistakes will be corrected at no cost to you. Of course they will, but it's really bugging me that both the plumber & the foundation crew have made some pretty obvious mistakes . If the foundation was poured today anything dropped at the back would roll to the front. Inspector used a water level to check it.
They are out there now working on fixing everything....except the framers inspected & say the pipes are still not right. They need to move them in from the edge.
I'm trying to visualize the beautiful finished studio instead of getting to worked up about the idiocy happening out there.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.