Thread: Pipe tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 12:36am

Any one wanting to know about the realistic possibilities of pipe making look up operation pipe dreams and 101 north. Scary shit to know still today this could happen to anyone who makes pipes and possibly ships to the wrong state.

If you want to become decent at making anything. Make 100 of them out of clear and go from there. I tell anyone i give a lesson to that aprox 75% of all pipe making can be traced back to the basic spoon and the fundamentals behind the classic shape. So many people get caught up on color and shiny things that they bypass the basic fundamentals. Crawl before you walk, walk before you run.

When i first started my adventure into the pipe world i was lucky enough to live close to luke wilson a great pipe man with a ton of history and knowledge it took a while to get him to even give me the time of day and his first lesson to me was to make 100 clear spoons i made 3 bypassed his words and went to color and FAILED! Here is a hint if you cant get it right in clear where you can see wall thickness chance are you will fail when you add color into the mix.

Oh also mr hangswell i heard that Vertigo guy is a real asshole.....