View Single Post
Old 2013-05-16, 5:08am
Co-owner

Ah, shucks. You guys are too nice (blushes and hides) Thanks for the support and encouragement.
The stickers we use are Post It Notes removable labels from Office Max or Office Depot (whichever has the best sale - we watch prices too) and I just print them using Word on the computer. They come in several sizes. I have a huge personal stack of glass from several years ago that came in without labels and in my excitement to start melting and creating I got them all mixed up and don't know now what it is. Since then I have been hunting for the perfect label that serves its purpose but doesn't ruin a perfectly good inch of glass when I want it off. The labels do pull off a little too easy sometimes but I thought that was maybe a little better than not coming off at all. I appreciate your feedback. It means a lot to know if we are close to hitting the mark or need to keep searching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PHONE: (385) 237-3365
OXYGEN 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0575
LAMPWORKING 24 HOUR TEXT LINE: (801) 949-0576