View Single Post
Old 2007-04-24, 6:39am
yukue fumei

WOW!!! So much yummy eye candy!!!
Sally--WOW--that is a gorgeous pendant!! Love it!
Sandy-your lentils are gorgeous! The leaf turned out real cool Beautiful shaping!
Ashlea-WOW! The jellyfish is out of this world! And I love your fuming work too! That custom pendant is to die for!
Wendy-the marble beads are cool--wear 'em or play with 'em! Love the idea!
Rebecca- that's a perfect set--how did you get them so perfect? Beautiful!
Chad--Oh my--that is a treasure trove! Yum!!
Toni-cool bones! love your work!
Eric-your pendants are so cool--the shapes are awesome but the coldworking takes it to another level!
Patrice-What Eric said--Wow--your sculptures are so nice! I love that you made a stand for your hummingbird too! That pendant glows!!!
Jo-OMG--the colors! The colors!!! WOW! And the marble is sooo cool--can't believe that you rounded it without a mold! AWEsome!!! Oh my and the turtle just rocks!!! WOOHOO!!
Paula--ooooh--yummy pendants! your flower pendnats are soooo cool!!! Love the colors!
Hannah-your set is yummy! Love the shape!!
Jerri- WOW--that is a really neat mushroom--nice colors! I can understand why you have to keep it for yourself! It's juicy!
Valerie--Val Val--your pinks are soo amazing!! Love love the sets!!! Wishing stones is my fave!!
Ahhhhh---I feel like i ate a good meal--thanks everyone THAT WAS YUMMY!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.