View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 9:08pm

Quote:
Or perhaps Frantz glass is above criticism
Not the case. They just don't happen to deserve criticism for this one. I've worked retail for a number of years, and sometimes things sell out much, much quicker than anticipated, and all the vendor can do is apologize.

If you ordered just that product and it was sold out, it's certainly not a bait and switch, just poor timing or poor luck. If you ordered something else at the same time and are upset because you're "stuck" with your original items, perhaps you should have only ordered things you wanted to begin with.

Where someone posted in the list doesn't make a difference, either - I made sure to put the items in my cart and check out before posting, too.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(The words "quantities are limited" tend to encourage that sort of behavior.)

(FWIW, my reponses would be the same had I been able to snag a box or not...)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon