Thread: LE quandry
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 6:21pm

Melodie..I was thinking the very same thing as you.When my Chili Pepper bites the dust..I will order from Mike and Pam.I support any USA small businesses I can and the professional way Mike responded to the thread sold me.How to kill small businesses?Chat them down a bit behind their backs when you don't get instant results.I personally don't want anymore of our good manufacturing to die here because another company overseas sells back cut rate inferior items to us and then we whine that something doesn't work as well as the ones you know who(anyone) used to make in the USA.
I watched my Dad lose his livelyhood to the wonders of plastic back in the mid 50's.He made wooden signs and wooden toys and wham..plastic toys took over and look where that has taken us..you can't get rid of it..geesh.Anyway..my dad and mom had 7 kids to feed and he totally had change from owning his own business to being a hot tar roofer.Maybe Mike and Pam have 10 kids to feed..how do we know how important each kiln sale is to him? It could be food on the table and a roof to have over their heads.This could have been handled way differently..I agree but the silver lining is that now Mike has more potential customers than he did before this thread! Just MHO..not looking for a fight either..just had to agree with Melodie.
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.