View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 11:50am
Flame On!

Quote:
I really don't have a response to all the things you said and the name calling you resorted to. I can only imagine the response I would get if I talked to people the way you do. I will not force you to take something you no longer want. I will give it to the next customer in line and you can have a refund.
Maybe most people are not as aggressive in defending themselves as I am, and I make absolutely no apologies for doing so. I called you dishonest, and you are.
You could have easily caused me dire financial consequences when you removed money from my account without my knowledge. The excuse I was given after the fact about needing money to buy parts is irrelevant. Mortgage companies don't have sympathy for bounced checks, and I have none for you.
I called you shady, and you are. There is something not right about a business owner who seems to have such a large volume of business, yet has to rely on funds from future sales to purchase what should be STOCK. It's called running a business.
I called you greedy. Well, if you "love your customers" so much and have a waiting list, what motivates you to try and refuse refunds? I think that's greed.
I think it's interesting that you post your offer of a refund 3 hrs after I filed a claim with the FTC and signed several sworn affidavits at my bank. The matter is no longer in your hands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.