View Single Post
Old 2006-11-18, 8:05pm
StudioMarcy

Hi Sandy,
Are you talking sculptural or regular rounded beads? Years ago, I took a class from Deanna Griffin Dove and the calla lillies we made were raised on a bead. It started out with a stem, and then we made a large white dot that we pulled into shape. Then we plunged a stringer on an angle to indicate the stamen. I'm not sure how clear that is, but perhaps you can imagine it. Also, on the cover of Deanna and Brad's Bead Review from last year, there was a drop dead gorgeous calla lily bead.

If you don't get other responses, pm me, and I'll try to dig up that ancient calla in my bead box and photo it and go into more specifics.

Good luck,
Marcy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy