View Single Post
Old 2015-03-04, 4:19pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Mike, there aren't as many flameworkers at B&B as there were when you were there.

If you want to invest the time/money in an offsite sale, you'd do way WAY better at the Gathering... every single person attending would be a potential customer. And I could stock up. Totally miss buying from you in person!

Think about it, tootsie?

*me*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...