Thread: Frantz Billing
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-18, 4:46pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I didn't spend $100...only just over $60, with your UPS and insurance fees, but USPS priority flat rate with its free $50 insurance would still be a good bit less than your stated shipping and insurance. Postage for a medium flat rate priority mail box is $11.30, including insurance and tracking....not $16.28 + $1.70 for insurance. That's right at $7.00 difference give or take a few cents. But, has my order shipped yet?

ps: I didn't ask anything about free shipping, because I knew I didn't spend enough to get free shipping this time. I just asked about method of shipping and the difference in price....also the time frame for delivery between UPS and USPS Priority mail. But thank you for clarifying the defining point for free shipments.

ETA: I was mistaken on the UPS thing. The $16.28 +1.70 insurance charges on a $43. Order was for "priority mail" through USPS, although flat rate priority is 3 day delivery and $7. cheaper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.

Last edited by Tillie; 2015-03-18 at 8:55pm. Reason: To correct my mistake and clarify my question.