View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 8:06pm
BeadsonCypress

Well, guys, it really is a VERY NICE FACILITY....Clean, neat, well set-up and lots of tools and glass for purchase (don't even go thru the door to the Bead Shop!). Laurie, Anderson and all their staff made everyone there feel most welcome. The demo's were really great (sorry I missed Lisa, but it was a long drive home!). Super prizes. Got me a nice T-shirt (any of those shorts bundles or Anderson pendants left over? you can send them here!!).

I met a number folks who are LE "LURKERS" who are a little shy (scared) to post, so we all need to make them feel comfortable to ask all the questions they want. I have learned to much by reading, studying and inquiring about things I am unsure of and always have felt welcome. Well I think there is another "generation" of LE'rs out there who start to need to post or PM!!!!

Anyone there who didn't know about LE before sure does now!! I was just a little excited to be around "glassy people", torches, and more GLASS!!! Wow, did I ever have a good time. Nice meeting you all!!! Susan

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator