View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 2:53pm
Progression in progress

Location: please ask for where i live to send items thank you
Default Large vessel torches with poll

Okay so im trying to find a torch that is good for making large vases and other vessels yet is able to do small detailed work. Do to my lack of experience with different torches im making this poll to gather everyone elses experience. Ive search all over and only get oxygen cost complaints and speed for prodo and assembly. I dont care for these i just want good facts on torches ablities to make large vessels. This means being able to fix large problems as your forming the shape and over all ability to wrap around the peice and give even heat in a large area. Only post if youve been around long enough to explain your reason in depth. These vessels are going to be as big as my imagination and just as detailed. So please help me by working together and make this useful for the future. Thank you for you time and votes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.