View Single Post
Old 2008-02-16, 6:24pm
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by simvet02 View Post
Dale, I had previously read the other thread. One of the main reasons I plan on keeping the small bbq propane tank outside. Now, we both sat here and read the code (and they say the IRS code is a mess) and I am no interpreting it to say what you are saying. Mainly because of this statement:

"This code shall not apply to the following items (reference standards for some of which appear in Annex L): (1) Portable LP-Gas equipment of all types that are not connected to a fixed fuel piping system "

Mine is not connected to a fixed fuel piping system, it is a bbq size tank of propane.

According to Section 58 defines what constitutes LP gas-in this case the type used for outdoor cooking appliances.

Am I missing something?
Picking one statement out of context does not justify what you are trying to do.... Read the part where is says use metallic piping to bring fuel gas into a residence....

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal