View Single Post
Old 2009-03-27, 10:49am

Default !!Package deals for Hagstrom DVD"S!!!!

I also wanted to add that the video quality on the new DVD is much better than the first..Thanks to Smiley..He hooked me up with a company to get a custom filter for the video camera that really cuts down on the glare.

IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE OPAL DVD BEFORE I POSTED THIS...PM..AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU TOO... ALSO PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON HERE BEFORE YOU JUST GO AND BUY THEM IF YOU WANT THE PACKAGE..so you can save money on PP fees.

To promote my new Opal Chaos Pendant DVD I am offering a special package deal. Buy both DVD's together and get them both for 50.00 plus free shipping. That is a savings of $17.50. If you have already purchased the Gold Fume Flower pendant DVD you can also get in on the special as well. Just send me a private message with your email. I will send you an invoice via Pay Pal for $25.00 for the Opal Chaos DVD, and I will pick up the shipping as well.

Here are some examples of the Chaos Fume Cane...so much fun!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Your New Hagstrom Art Glass Videos on my website and Etsy now!!!

Last edited by hagstromartglass; 2009-04-06 at 7:37am.