Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 12:01pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
So far, I've experimented with just a few of the colors and I've wrote down some notes for future reference. I am proceeding with caution, because I have a very large customer base and like all the rest of you, still can't afford to have disasters down the road with cracked beads and very upset customers.
Lisi - this is exactly why I posted my experience with Devardi so that people like yourself who do sell your beads would proceed with caution. As you so eloquently stated, all of us have worked very hard to build our reputation and we simply "can't afford to have disasters down the road with cracked beads and very upset customers."

As for other posts directed at me, I have made it my personal practice to not answer anyone who does not have a name and link(s) to his/her work. My sincere apologies if this offends anyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|