View Single Post
Old 2015-12-08, 6:25am

I buy glass almost exclusively from Frantz. Here are some things I would really love to see on the website (which may repeat what others have said already)

PAYPAL (please - this is what I want the most!)
A more streamlined billing system
Descriptions of the colors - especially if they vary by batch
The ability to comment on the glass colors (excellent idea!)
News on when you expect shipments of colors you are out of (not just in the newsletter, but right on the website)
Better navigation (drop down boxes instead of clickable links would make it less tedious to get to each category)
Better search function - your current one tends to be inaccurate
Glass testing (like CiM's - I am a tester for them, and would volunteer to test for you as well, posting results on my blog Coloraddiction)

I love Frantz and will continue to buy from you no matter what.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
These are just the ideal things I would like - nothing is a deal-breaker for me.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.