Thread: Opal Yellow
View Single Post
Old 2017-06-22, 8:40pm
Millionaire in Training

Default Opal Yellow

(Accidently put this post in the subcategory so I'm reposting it here).

Recently I've been trying to get Opal Yellow to strike. It seems like no matter what I do, it stubbornly remains whitish and ugly. In the picture below, I think I used Opal Yellow on the dots. There is this lovely pink in the center of the dots. I tried to recreate this in another bead and that Opal Yellow just wasn't doing its thing. I have the good stuff, too. With rings of pink on the end.

In the second bead, I also used Opal Yellow, but it wasn't doing anything (like striking), so I ended up putting pink on the bead. It has been a long time since I made the first bead, but I don't think I used pink for the dots. I know I used Opal Yellow.

But lately, when I use OY, it comes out dull and plain, either mostly white or a very pale yellow. Not at all what I want. There is some yellow in the second bead, but it's probably from another color underneath. I did use other yellows in the bead.

Any tips on how to strike it?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Delizi...s/249215090041

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.