View Single Post
Old 2014-02-23, 7:33pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sue,

Thanks for bring your book, your humor, and for taking pictures. Always a pleasure sitting beside you and being sprayed with molten glass... (lol)

It was really fun and liberating. We were all being creative outside of our comfort zones and nobody marked their beads so no one know who made what. It was very fun to just create.

Thanks to all who donated glass and food.

Pam
Oops! Sorry about all the flying glass. I swear that white acted like anice... and medium fossil must have had an air bubble running up through the middle. That was one shocky rod of glass!

We took a vote and anything that is UGLY is being attributed to Pam!!! The vote was ONE short of being unanimous- I think Pam was the dissenting vote.

Pam is right about one thing though. We did work outside our comfort zones. I'd never made a worm bead or a cat bead before. We went with QUALITY over QUANTITY and all the went into the kilns was of nice quality. At least, I think so. Ed will take pictures and post them of the beads after they're cleaned. I can't say which beads I enjoyed making the most. Maybe the cats? I hope the siamese is recognizable as a siamese! Not quite the right colors of glass but I did like the calico types I made.

It was a really nice day. I'm sorry beads like this NEED to be made but I'm proud to help the program.

Sue
and the present is a gift.

Last edited by Sue in Maine; 2014-02-23 at 9:13pm.