View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 4:30pm

Default I moved to a shed too!

I was getting really depressed that I couldn't torch on my back porch anymore because of the wind so I went to my Dad to see if he could help me out. After the pitch about sales, "every lampwork set I put up for auction sells, Dad!" he's letting me use the hay shed that used to house the feed for the horse that they no longer have. It's an all metal shed, heavy weight, with a big door that I can leave open to ventilate. There's ventilation out the roof too. I'm on a hothead with the little bottles at this point but we'll probably get a bbq tank since it will be cheaper. I put the table right near the door. I still have to get a few things to get it up and running but the important thing is I'll be able to work again! I was just getting into the groove and starting to make some nice beads when I had to to quit because of wind problems. So I'm very happy about this. When I get it all set up I will post pics!!!

Cheryl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.