Thread: Live Chat!
View Single Post
Old 2005-08-20, 10:42pm
Dildo Kween!

Mine just loads... and loads... and loads...... but never gets the load done.

I have a crappy dial-up. It's the only one on the island and only 6 people can be logged on at one time. Telephones haven't been here too long - we are in the 1950's (which is why I love it so much... eventho I was born in the 60's)

Jason, on a side note - I'm having a terrible time with damn pop-up windows for ads from bogus deals like the one that just flashed my screen "your windows has found 38 errors - go to pcregistryfix.com" I had this all taken care of before I did my reformat. I use Norton's Anti Virus Internet Security - Spyware edition 2005. If you could tell me how to or where in Norton's to get rid of this.. I'd be so happy, and uninterrupted! I have the ad blocking turned on.... but these damn ads are driving me nuts!

Hope you are having some fun this weekend, and not a slave to the forum. (and here I am asking tech questions... shame on me)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.