View Single Post
Old 2009-03-24, 6:09pm
Burning through glass

Default Ouch hot glass hurts!

I recently was at the torch and fumbled a very orange hot rod which landed hot end down on my thigh and burned right through my most comfortable torching pants in a matter of seconds (I was most pissed at that!). I got a nice pea sized spot of severely burned skin (and a crazy scent of 'popcorn' after that in my studio) there....I never saw my skin turn yellow like that before!! I'd show you, but then I'd have to take off my pants, and no one whom I don't call 'hubby' should have to go there! Anyway, I'm all healed up though...nice scar 3 weeks later. I kinda secretly like these kind of "art battle scars"...although I could do without the mandrel burns and various flying glass burns on my fingers. I hate those.

Renee Wiggins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&