View Single Post
Old 2009-04-04, 4:49pm
Flamewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo7 View Post
Holy crap, Mary K! This is my first post in several years and I thought your story deserved the most attention. Yes, silvadene works wonders though I've never had to use it but the ex did (long story). My little story seems so insignificant compared to yours, but since I'm sitting here staring at the 1 week old burn, I'll tell my tale.
I was in my flannel jammies and did something stupid with a twistie, and now I have a perfect little impression of those hot swirling lines - actually looks kind of cool. But I did burn a hole through the dancing lambs on my jammies, and that hurts more than the actual burn. At least I didn't burn the Jimi Hendrix t-shirt I was wearing at the time. As you can tell, I dress like a clown.

Ya'll be careful out there!
A Clown? NOT! sounds like you dress like I do. My most fav T-shirt is an antique Led Zeppelin that I bought at their concert. And second only to my Jimi T-shirt. I was a teen ager in Concord, Ca 20 min from SF and saw just about every one who is dead in concert(some are still rockin'). I treasure all my momento's, so I understand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!