View Single Post
Old 2014-08-17, 9:27pm
Critter Mom

Hi Lou ... I always used my micro lens along with editing and resizing in Photoshop. I have an EZ-Cube setup for glass photography and added an acrylic mirror with a satin finish clear acrylic panel over the mirror to give the photos that levitating look...worked great. It takes a little while to get used to editing...the edits I used most often were the "clone stamp" to get rid of all those pesky lint specks and fuzzes (nothing worse than a dirty looking bead), the "sharpening" (usually by 25%) tool and I always resize to make loading quicker (usually 1500 pixels on the longest edge).

Good luck Lou.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Puddy Tat Glass; 2014-08-17 at 9:30pm.