View Single Post
Old 2012-04-06, 8:13pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I moved to a pair of hotheads, which I'll be putting on tanked propane after I move to the shed, but that's going to be it for a year or two. #1, the budget is going to be pretty well blown by the time I'm done with this project, #2, it's going to be sub-freezing a fair amount of the year, and I'm not too sure about how well that will work with an oxycon, and #3 - I'm running off generator out there, and I suspect adding an oxycon would put me over my limit for power.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.