View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 5:54pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Had a great Easter! I told my Mom and our daughter & son in law that we'd be eating later than our usual holiday meals, supper rather than lunch. We got up and got to work right after breakfast, and made real progress today! I finished up all of the insulation on the torch end wall, the 2 door walls, the dutch door, and above the loft on the torch end. We figured out how to mark the electrical boxes on the back of the paneling, and got the torch wall and half of the door wall done, predominately with the paneling, but with a strip of pegboard on either side of the door. (there will be an additional 8 feet of pegboard over the back wall workbench.)

So far, I love the look. Next steps will be finishing the wiring on the back wall, so I can finish up the insulation and we can do the rest of the paneling, installing the loft over the torch wall, putting a metal skin over the portion of the wall in front of the torches, installing the benches. And lots and lots of paint. Still lots to do, but we got a good start this weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.