View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 5:54am

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Meader View Post
Thank you for those recomendations I had not see them. I have been looking at the paragon SC3 beacuse I like the size of the door, which would enable loading scuplture work. I have seen the AF3p on ebay for around $590 delivered and was hoping to keep my expenditure below 700. Although "Mike A's" looks like it would be awesome as far as size and it is listed at 799. I am torn between buying what I can afford and buying what I think I will need in the future.
http://www.auralens.net/kiln_beadannealer.cfm
Mike mentioned to me last night he might be selling the original RANA kiln he's used in his studio. You might want to send him an e-mail (mike@auralens.com).

The interior is 12" wide x 12" deep and 4" high, with one door.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

: LE2009