View Single Post
Old 2005-06-12, 8:53am

UPDATED July 4th. Propane tank has been installed OUTSIDE, Ventiliation installed INSIDE!!

Woohoo!
Lynnie

I know you're not attacking me, honest! You won't hear any arguments from me! I have an appointment to have my propane installed outside, just on a waiting list! Hubby will be placing a rack outside my studio window for me to place my propane tank on, and hose it indoors till then. I Read all the thread, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale M.
AAAARG........ Those are just the things and processes we don't want to hear... Mainly because it undercuts all the work we have been doing to promote safety... Suggest you put torching on hold till you can safely keep tank OUTSIDE at all times and have a proper connection piped into studio.

No this is not a attack on you, it is a just a comment on that the processes you are going by is flawed and that it is inherently dangerous even though you profess to try to do things safely.

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:

Last edited by danelady; 2005-09-02 at 1:12pm.