View Single Post
Old 2006-02-10, 2:02pm
boro color bender

I am not sure if there will be any at bead and button. I've kept my mouth shut about these torches, because they only made 20 to start off with and they are probably all gone. No sense in getting people excited when they can't get one! LOL... I know I sold out right away with just preorders... we got half of the first batch. I'm hoping more are done soon. If anybody wants to get on the waiting list, just shoot me an email ( brentgraber@smartcity.net ) and I'll keep you informed. The Piranhas are sold out right now too... but they are making more of those and shipping soon. They owe my supplier a few at the old price, so I'll do a waiting list on those too. They just went from $250 to $325... I can do a few at the old price. If you are on propane, I'd get a piranha... but if you are on NG, there's not a better bead torch than the Betta.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley