View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 10:29pm
Marble Lover

Default New Bravo, need some more parts to get hooked up.

I recently got my new Bethlehem Bravo and I'm about ready to hook it up.

I'm going to be running the center fire on my M20 OxyCon and the outer fire on a K-Tank. Gas for both will be Propane from a single tank.

I have some hose, but will need at least one more for the O2 from the K-Tank. I'll also need some connectors.

Below is a pic of the torch w/connectors and the hoses I have that were part of a purchase of tools. I have the regulators and flashback arrestors already.

I need some sort of Y for the propane and another hose for the O2 tank. I haven't looked, but I believe the threaded ends of the hoses will go on the OxyCon and on the flashback arrestor on the Propane tank. I'm just not sure how to get the ends of the hoses that don't have connectors on them hooked up to the Y and the connector that is on the centerfire of the Bravo.

Also, can I get the other hose, the Y, and whatever other connectors I'll need at Lowe's/Home Depot/Etc., or should I get them at the welding shop where I get my K-Tank?

Any help is appreciated!

-BEP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.