View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 7:20pm
I like to melt things

My answer to this question has a direct relationship to another question, which is "Do you want suppliers to put labels on all of your rods".

And the answer to that is no, because I like to use my shorts as I go along, but if they have labels I have to stop, pick up another rod and then sometime later spend time taking all the labels off before I can go weld them together to use them up. Or I have to waste my time before I torch taking the labels off.

Either way, I use those darn shorts up completely and curse the people who sold me the glass while I'm doing the label removing.

I also use up all my stringer leftovers and bits by breaking them into small pieces, separating them by colour and using them as frit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-