View Single Post
Old 2019-02-13, 8:01am

Hey Eileen! So nice to hear from you! Yes it was harder than I thought. I guess because I thought of these people as friends, and not just people to rent torch time from. When i went to pick up the beads, she practically shoved them at me, and he just stood there...usually there is some courtesy exchanged, but nada. Lampworking is so addictive and glass is such a beautiful thing to work with, when done safely and considerately.... But the nearest place is 2 hour drive away.. so i guess its not meant to be,but let me tell ya its taken me years to finally make this decision... its crazy, but you ( meaning me) would always make excuses... even with the advice i would get from this site,my husband etc. but i’m really glad that i did, and have met lovely people like yourself who dont judge... which I was really concerned about...getting heck for being stupid... i just needed some sage, non judgemental advice, which is exactly what i got!! Thanks for the support and kindness, you’re a lovely person!!