View Single Post
Old 2013-12-10, 4:16pm

Default Doug Baldwin lights and 18% grey card

So I finally splurged/invested and got myself a pair of Doug Baldwin's lights, and an 18% grey card for color correction. Just played with them a bit tonight but am very happy with the results. Here is one before and after example - the after is on an orange ombre background
I think the blacks are way over

I think it's much easier to see the dichro in the new picture because there is not the glare, and the colors in the first picture are over-saturated.
I think I'm going to really love this new setup. Part of the reason I have not been listing much is because with work and school, I don't have the time to spend hours messing around with lighting and color correction. Now I don't have to

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.