View Single Post
Old 2015-12-29, 7:55am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
I'm in the process of building a new website for my rubber stamp business and I went with Shopify. I built my current website myself with Expression Web software and using Shopify will save me $500 a year. But it's going to take me at least 2 months to build because my site is so big and all of the images need to be resized. That's over 1,000 images just for the stamp images alone. I'm hoping to also have an art gallery and also my step by step tutorials and projects but I have to figure out how to make those pages as Shopify themes are mostly set up for buying/shopping.
A photoshop action or droplet could resize all of those images for you in an afternoon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.