View Single Post
Old 2010-09-27, 7:09pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Taking pics with their cell phones? I would not tolerate that. I draw the line there............I had a jewelry vendor try to pull that stunt on me while I was speaking to a customer. Soooooo rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhorton View Post
Its funny, cuz I always know when a fellow beader comes in my booth. I can tell by their jewelry. they never buy anything, or their taking pics with their cellphones, some of them just flat out ask me how I make something, and you know what, im glad to share with them. I guess maybe it would be different if they were selling in the booth next to me. The only thing that really pisses me off, is when they come in, and i hear their smart comments on their way out, i could make that, its sooo easy. um, then why the hell you in my booth stalkin my shit, he he he

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.