View Single Post
Old 2008-04-05, 7:49am

Quote:
NLC I don't have anything added in for the shipping supplies in either the costs of items or at the shipping end. I probably am going to have to soon though.
Btw, it's very expensive getting items shipped to me. Some vendors don't really care what they charge to ship because they know we need product. I paid $4.36 a lb to get a certain color here a few months ago so that I would have it when it was released to every one else.
Paula
I didn't mean it as an insult to anyone -it's just poor business practice to not at least cover your own expenses. It may not be broken down into: Glass cost $X/#, + $X for shipping, plus $X for profit... But if you don't analyze it, it is coming out of your profit, so whether you intended it to be part of the glass cost or not, it is if you're not charging for it.

I've ordered from vendors stating their mind in this thread, and others that haven't piped up. I've been fortunate to have had only good transactions with every glass vendor I've worked with. It's a huge testimony to all of you, and I do appreciate you.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon