View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 4:21am

Ginger: When you say to let our shocky glass set in the kiln, what do you mean? The temperature? etc. I have heard of the rod warmers, but cant afford that right now.

And you know how I look at the not getting good enough fast enough. It's this way. There are only two games that have ever kept my interest. That is Golf, and Chess, they are the only two games, you can never get good enough at. So I am hoping the lampwork, will be the same way. I hope I can never get good enough, and then I will never be bored, and always have a drive, to get better. Just an opinion here, or should I say attitude. At least a good attitude for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nell

[url= "
href="
ref=profile&id=1617182017" target="_blank">Facebook

[