View Single Post
Old 2009-02-01, 3:50pm

yes, teddybear batting. (omg, Liza, melted plastic? I try *not* to set off the smoke alarms in the whole complex!!)

I'm fond of the priority flatrate mailboxes they're using myself .
I'd be afraid of feeding popcorn from glass-shipping to the birdies...(shards you know...) but...biodegradeable is good (hence, newspaper....plus, if you've got fireplace you can burn it, or recycling, it can go in that bin...)

I think it's JameyLynn who puts her peanuts in grocery bags? (used ones from the store? or is that Grace? or both of them?) I that....nothing to pick out of the glass & they're pre-packed for the next thing *I* ship out--little puffy pillows & no static....(and...my cats can't eat them--what is with my cats & eating styrofoam peanuts?)

Darn...thinking about how people package things is making me want to go BUY stuff from them!! (and I can't order *anything* right now...it's rent & car insurance paycheck this week...I've got 2 weeks to wait till I can spend $$ again )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies