View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 6:39am
Mary Lockwood

Hi guys!

Yes, there will be more kits! I'm waiting on a glass shipment full of clear to make more canes.

I don't want to presell kits because I know myself. I freak out if I think someone is upset with me. If 50 of you guys prepay for kits and I don't have them done super fast it will feel like a bunch of little hammers pounding my brain. LOL

I'd be much more comfortable selling them as I have them available. Then nobody can be mad at me. LOL Just so there is no misunderstanding though- only the first ten kits were this price.

I don't want to list the kits at the realistic price and surprise people. $10 was an introductory price to get the ball rolling and see how they were received.

I'll post again as soon as I have more kits- I promise! They will be in my etsy shop when they are ready and I'll post right here in this thread.

Hugs.
~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.