View Single Post
Old 2007-10-23, 10:42am
Smile, it's contagious!

Thanks Bubby & Tara! I had some success with this tut too!! I think next time, I'll try less wraps of clear though. It took FOREVER to get it to melt down (on a HH) and ended up getting really scummy, so I had to peel quite a bit of it off while I was working, but it still ended up pretty nice. Working it so long also made my red turn a bit orange-y, but it's still the best stripe bead I have ever made.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.