View Single Post
Old 2013-11-05, 9:38am

Thanks, Caliente! Me too. I am way determined that way. As you can see a few cracked beads didn't stop me yet! Close though...

Sarah-Lol, Very interesting. I am so surprised I am just now finding out about this weird yellow/orange thing. Good to know though!

NO! Holy crap! WEIRD!! Glass is such a strange creature, isn't it?

What great insight Jaci! Yeah that totally make sense. Well putting all of the info together with heat/colors really sheds some light on these issues.

Wow, you must have wanted a challenge to make a shift knob! Lol. I worked on a HH for many years before upgrading Hmmm, yeah I will definitely keep these things in mind when choosing a base color.

This was suggested to me about a handful of times, Kristin so it sounds like this is a really good solution to the problem.

I once made this GORGEOUS clear cored red roof tile heart with a clear center. The bead broke and I was so devastated I never used clear for a core again! I will post my results after trying this! Thanks so much.

xo Genea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Genea Crivello
"Enlightened Art for the Awakened Soul"