View Single Post
Old 2016-08-08, 11:56am
Burning through glass

Hi Guys! Yes, I'm discontinuing the changeables at this time so I don't have anymore of the small pendants available. After about 6 years of selling this line, it's time to move on....well, that and my toolmaker retired. There are still plenty of great deals on the stock that's left on my website, like hex nuts and rings, so get them while you can! You can still find other vendors selling custom designs overseas if you're in the US, so no worries about finding another supplies source for your future with the line, it just may take a little searching on Google. Thanks everyone!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&