View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 1:54am

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiredDesires View Post
But...I must say, maybe Lausha re-nigged on her and she had no control over this latest. Until she'll actually start answering emails, comes back and comes here to post...we won't know the full story.
That is why you NEVER, did i say NEVER do business without a contract. BIG PERIOD... I do believe when she gets back she will see all this and try to straighten it out.
I too didn't vote on any colors I've seen so far, nor something so hard to get it to do anything.

(Quote)I didn't have to pay customs or any extra charges when I ordered. Plus, I think she (Grace) sends it through USPS. )
Does anyone know if we pay any customs or any extra charges when she ships to the US?
I think if you read back to the beginining of the rules it was stated that the customs/freight fees were included or that is what raised the mailing rate. I have the whole original thread if anyone is interested

(Quote) I too, opted out after the first color and the restrictions that came to light after someone mentioned they wanted to sell theirs. Had I been informed fully of these restrictions beforehand..I'd have never joined the club. No one, I mean no one tells me what I can do with something that I have bought with my hard earned money. )
I hadn't said anything till now but BIG DITTO ON THAT, and if she wants to try to come and stop me she better bring an army because all the original rules, and amounts that I agreed to have been changed with out even a notice. I also consider the fact that I didn't sign a damn thing. I gave the benefit of the doubt on the second color when lots were bailing out. I was pissed that other distributors had it so soon after me but then when I saw the price difference I got red neck open a can of whoop ass mad. Now just cause I'm afraid I will finally miss a good color that I have been looking for all along I don't know what I'm going to do about the third round... but if she's in Germany does that mean the distributors will be selling it before we even get it? I played a lot of damn ball in my life and live by the same rules and in my game 3 strikes your out !!!!!!!!!!! No ifs ands or butts

Now I'm through being ugly, flame if you want I don't give a shit. I struggle hard for my money... worse than that we are still on one income and I'm still fighting workers comp. so I can say what i want. Now I'll sit back be sweet and see what happens..
The worse part is I really believe that her heart was in doing this for us. I really believe that she has worked her ass off to get it done right. I hated the way people got ugly about it because i don't believe all of this is her fault. If any.. So Now I feel really bad about getting pissed off about the price thing enough to say stuff that I have been thinking all along. Because I do not want to hurt her feelings. I guess I'm hoping that maybe by seeing what everyone is feeling she can go back to lauscha and say look the deal is off unless you do at least what was agreed upon in the beginning. Hey if they can change the rules, she doesn't have to play their game, right? BUT... she trusted them so much her husband quit his job.... ok so where does that leave her... not with alot of damn choice which is not fair to her... so then we are right back where we were 5 minutes ago.. we have to play the game their way... BUT if she were to sell other brands of glass too then we could promise to support her like we do our other glass people and she and hubby would still have work and we would have product... Damn this is getting rediculous.. I think I'm sleepy... thinking to damn much....lmao Nite ya'll I'm retiring from saving the world !! But thanks for letting me vent I feel better and maybe I can sleep now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.