View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 12:00pm
Storm Queen

One thing you gotta wonder is did Lauscha charge Marcie the normal price per pound for these first two colors and Marcie did the huge mark up or did Lauscha inflate the price for Marcie and then charged Lauscha Lady the normal rate when they sold her the Supernova? Just a little something that bothers me. We may never know.
Liza, the part where we are discussing customs charges is me asking about Lauscha Lady and shipping from Canada to the US...not the COTMC. Sorry, I should have done the quotes thingy.
Amy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.