View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 2:43pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJJames View Post
Okay, MS Runtime 2010 and Access 2007 will not live peacefully on Windows 7. Not a problem though! Here is the deal. Using Access 2007, I exported all of the tables, forms, queries, etc...to a new database. The only form that would not come through was the Home form. Deb, you gave a sneak peek of that in the other thread. So, I knew that one of the forms you used to create it. However, there seems to be another form under that...My glass. Could you give me a screen print of that or tell me which form that is? Then I can just replicate the Home form and be good to go.

Thank you! This database is awesome!
there are three components of Home - the main form which is nothing but a dashboard, the getting started form which is also a dashboard and my glass which is a report that feeds from the query "WishListQry" - you should be either able to open the report or double click on the query and it should open in table view and you can play with the table but you wont be able to change how the query runs - all the other forms should open from the forms tab anyway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy