View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 8:58pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drafly View Post
Thank you Alison. I should have introduced myself when I joined LE. I, in no way, am associated with the sellers of this glass. I finally had time to place my order tonight. They are sold out of the dark rose transparent and I had to take 8mm size in the butterscotch. He said they had packed and shipped all day, with orders up to 25 lbs. of glass goiing out. They said they will have more in, including every color on the chart. They plan to order in two weeks, and it takes about two months to receive it. Someone else will have to post when it arrives, as I will just order and keep my big mouth shut.
My wife and I have worked too hard over the years to obtain the reputation we have. We do not play such games. I am looking forward to reading others opinion on the glass. I mean the ones that actually try it.
I hope to remain on the board, as I have learned much from a lot of you and I "Thank you." If I can ever be of any assistance, please let me know. You will find out, as time passes, I do not own Devardi Glass, or I would have a ton of that dark rose transparent glass.
Have a good evening.
Jim
I believe you when you say you don't own it... it's just that you seem very intertwined with them, and know a lot about them, seem to talk to them a lot and know a lot about their business, have the color chart, and got your order in two days from Washington to Virginia, as well as being the only person who's testimonials appear in their auctions, so it makes me wonder if you know them personally or are related to them in any way?

Please don't be offended by my asking, I'm just curious because of all the things I've mentioned. I'm interested in the glass, and I'll most likely be buying when some other reports roll in. It's just that I don't know you from Adam so I'm reserving judgment for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.